Thread: Yorkie Bag?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 06:49 PM   #3
Gale
Yorkie Yakker

Yes I would say Ebay also that is where I got Nemo's....it is stylish, everyone thinks it is so nice....It is dark denim and tan leather, and it is soft sided it has a big pocket on one side with a large flap which is in tan leather, and then on the opposite side there is a place for storage also, and there is a soft pillow insert on the inside that can be taken out, and washed.....
I loved it and was out bidded on it the first time, but found it again by another saler, and waited, and watched, and at the last minute when I seen no one had bidded I placed my bid and won it at minimum bid which was $14.99 all together shipping and everything I paid @29.99, and now that I think of it the saler was very nice, and emailed me and kept in touch, and told me if I knew of anyone interested to let her know....I will check to see if I still have her email address if you are interested..... she had some other styles that were very nice also.....I will try and post some pictures if I can.....
I could have bought it without bidding, but I wanted to take a chance on getting it for cheaper....the buy it now price was $39.99 for the one I have and the other style it was 49.99 very nice also.....

I seen Nemo's carrier later on the overstock.com site for 64.99, so I got a great deal....

Gale

Last edited by Gale; 03-18-2005 at 07:16 PM.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!