View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 06:28 AM   #32
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I just called the shelter. This yorkie is NOT in danger of being euthanized. They will either adopt him out or send him to a rescue. They have my telephone number if needed.
I was told that someone called saying they represent Yorkie Haven. Please do not do that. It is not the proper way to get a pup from a shelter. If you want to adopt, then say so and follow their rules. This is a sure fire way to sabotage getting a pup out of a shelter.
I see that another person on this thread wanted to foster and that Megansmomma explained it all to her.
Anyone who wants to foster for a rescue group, must apply to that group to foster. Most rescues do checks on people which include vet checks and also do home visits.
Yorkie Talk and Yorkie Haven are not related. This forum is for rescue pups...not for Yorkie Haven! Yorkie Talk and Yorkie Haven and this forum are not related.
Skip the above post....the person did not actually say she represented YHR. The one person who said it had misunderstood the other shelter worker.
We do need fosters and if anyone is interested, please PM me.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!