View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 05:53 AM   #1
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Omg DH shocked me with something last night

We were watching our favorite program last night...Our Yorkies Playing In The Backyard - It's a local program, only available at our house, but ya'll are welcome to come by and watch any night. And DH said, "I wouldn't take a million dollars for any one of them." I said, "Really, not even if someone offered you a million cash, tax free?" He paused for just a nano-second then said, "Nope, wouldn't take it. There's not enough money in the world to take one of our kids out of here."

Sure did make me feel warm and fuzzy knowing he feels the same way about our kids as I do. You've got to understand, DH is very focused on earning enough money to pay off the house & cars, so that we'll only have monthly living expenses. So for him to say he wouldn't take this large sum of money - that would more then accomplish that goal - for "a dog" is huge.

I get soooo mad at him sometimes. Then he goes and says something like that and I just turn to a puddle of mush.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!