View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 05:20 PM   #48
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
I want to agree with FLDebra, except that I would have been banned from the GE, both for posting a late thank you and for missing the ship date. I shipped 6/3, and yes, it was my fault, I made a mistake when ordering some things I wanted to send. That kind of bums me out! I've said before that both times I've been in the GE, I do feel that I am rushing to get the package out on time, even though I do order things right away. This time it was my mistake, but last time, I ordered something online that did not meet my expectations, and I had to find another site and get it rush delivered to me.

I feel like strictly enforcing any rule would probably convince me not to join the GE, because I would rather not risk the embarrassment of being banned. I feel like the GE is supposed to be this fun, happy little thing, not Christmas behind bars. Even if I didn't get a gift at all, I think I would live through the experience. I'd probably be more upset if I didn't get a thank you, but even then, I believe I would chalk it up to bad luck and give it another whirl. Neither of these things has happened to me, so I can't say for sure. But that's what I think I would think, if you know what I mean.
Sorry, Quicksilver! It's that military background of mine. A rule's a rule. So give me 20 pushups! One, up, two up, ........... okay, we're all good now.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!