View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #5
MizMaRLeysMoM86
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilver View Post
Aw, I'm sure you are a good player! Maybe you can learn more about how to play from your dog.

I actually get down in front of Thor and return his play bows. I also play tug of war with him, during which I get in his face and play growl. I will put a sock on my hand and let him bite it.

I also chase Thor around my office (I know I sound completely crazy at this point, ha ha). I don't do this outside because I want him to RETURN to me outside, not run away. If I had a yard, I would chase him around there, though. He sort of knows the drill. If I kind of stomp my feet at him, he takes off running. Sometimes I throw a toy, which he attacks, and then we play "Keep Away". He loves hiding behind corners and peeking out to see if I'm coming after him. It's hilarious.

I honestly wish Thor liked other dogs more because I know I can't be the greatest play partner. I'm not nearly as nimble or quick as he is! I guess I'm all he's got though, and beggars can't be choosers.
LoL you sound like my husband, He will hop on the couch and jump over it to run from her! She chases him and then my DH chases her. I sound cheezy but it makes me so happy to see those two play together. They have such a ball doing it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!