View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
peggynitro
Yorkie Yakker

Cry California Wild's Kennel-Argentina

I'm sorry but I just couldn't sit still any longer. I want to say that I'm NOT mad or ticked off (as I should be) but I guess I'm more "confused" by what is going on than anything else. My "purpose" for even bringing this up here is simply to find out if anyone else has had an experience similar to mine. If so, please email me direct at peggynitro@aol.com.

Here is my concern. I have now purchased "2" Yorkies from this seller (Javier Coronel). One was a male (Tiziano) from his CH Lion D'OR and the other [B]was supposed to be[B] a small female from CH Make Trouble and dam Sky Light. What I was sent (yesterday) was a much younger puppy named "Kiss of Live".

The purchase of the male (2008) went fairly smooth except the dog came here as an adult but with about 10-13 baby teeth still in his mouth. He was having quite a bit of eating problems (couldn't eat) and bad breath because of the teeth but we got them pulled and everything was fine. ** NOTE: I DO NOT expect a "PERFECT" dog as I certainly realize that there isn't such a thing!

With this 2nd purchase (2009) was "two fold". First, I was promised two females (and only got one) and the second issue was that the one that he did send me, it wasn't at all the dog that he had sent me all the details on!

To be fair, I have written Javier just a few minutes ago about this and he hasn't had time to defind his actions so maybe I'm jumping the gun here a bit! BUT, I strongly feel something is very very wrong here.

He lists his pups on PuppyFind and I hate to "ding him" there, but I would like to know if these things are happening to other buyers first

The "bottom line" is that the 2nd female (I had spoken for) was sold out from under me to a local buyer in Argentina and the female I was SUPPOSED to by was a CH Sired pup named Kormic Light but what I got was a younger non-CH female!

I guess "importing" has definately taught me a lesson!
Peggy
peggynitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!