View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:48 PM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default Yorkie Mix Needs Home ASAP (Huber Hts)

Reply to:comm-zmtbt-1181614861@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-21, 8:05AM EDT

I have a 5 mth old yorkie mix pup. I was told he was a s**t zu yorkie mix but I am not sure. He is not tiny like a yorkie. He is about 18 lbs now and will be probably be 30-35 lbs when full grown. He is a cute little scruffy guy. He is black w/rust colored markings on ears, chest, and legs-so he is colored similar to a yorkie but bigger. He is eager to please and great w/other dogs and kids-not sure about cats. He needs a home ASAP. I won't lie he needs work on his training-I was not able to devote the time to him I thought I would and now w/a baby on the way I definitely won't be able to. He will make someone a very great companion! I need him to be homed by Friday if at all possible! Any question feel free to email through craigslist-if AFTER 5 email me at Stephnc@hotmail.com-but only after 5. I think he would do best if you had a fenced in backyard-but if you are able to give him daily walks I think he would be okay too. I don't have any pics but beleive me he is ADORABLE!. Won't someone please make him their pet?? I am asking a very small rehoming fee of $35 to ensure he is not going to be resold. Please this boy needs a home!
Yorkie Mix Needs Home ASAP
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!