View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #29
delicatepuzzle
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blancla View Post
I had a situation where everyone took the smaller Yorkies and left the bigger one behind. I thought that I was being picky too. Everyone wants a Yorkie, but they don't want to pay the price for one. I know the economy is bad, but I didn't want my little guy to go to a home that wouldn't be able to afford him after a couple of months. My son, Jason, had helped me so much in the process and wanted the bigger puppy since he had been born. Well, with that said, he got his wish because I just couldn't give him up. He's going to be 7lbs. full grown, and if you ask me, that's not too big at all. He's the sweetest and has already been potty trained. He's now 4mo old. My son has him sleep in his room, is paying me back for all the vet bills, is having him neutered, etc. He's learned tricks already.

$400 is a steal, and if you can't find someone willing to pay the price for him (which I think should be more), I would suggest that he stay with another family member if possible. You had mentioned other family members wanting Yorkies, did you ask any of them if they would take him and hold him until you get things under control?

Here's a picture of my son's little guy. He named him Gucci Gucci Goo.
Cute name. My oh my ... no one in the CA area wants to pay 400 for a yorkie ... ARE THEY NUTS??? That's the lowest I've seen by-far. I don't know how breeders do it. I'm so worried about getting attached. But luckily I still have over a year, loads of research and tons more advise to worry about that.
delicatepuzzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!