View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 10:29 AM   #10
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineNoelle View Post
We love staying at the Bradford Inn Bed n Breakfast. From this point you can see the fireworks at Celebration City for those nights that you have shopped till you drop on your deck with a glass of wine. All the rooms have their own theme and the breakfast is "down home" and made by the owner. It is extremely clean and friendly. It is located just outside of Branson so you are not located on the strip and the noise. However if you want to get closer, the Bradford House is very nice and has a more of a "Romantic" breakfast feel to it. It also is off the strip but is right in town. Both are very nice. We love the Dixie Stampede, Branson Showboat (the food and the show at both are GREAT) also the new Sight and Sound Theater is extremely worth going too. Noah is showing at this time and they will have a Christmas show later this year. The Passion or Joseph's Coat are also very good. We have never seen a bad show in Branson. Lambert's, that someone mentioned above, is located in Ozark, north of Branson, just make sure you don't mind the wait. We love the Landing and always make a point at eating at Famous Dave's BBQ because the food is great and they are so very friendly. My favorite store at the Landing has to be Belk's because of the discount prices. We are planning a trip back to San Antonio in the latter part of August of this year, but we will be back to our old stopping grounds in September again............Branson, Missouri.........I was raised in Springfield, Missour. I hope you have a wonderful Anniversary! Congratulations!
Celebration City was fun and the fireworks at night were always great to watch...but sadly, it is now closed. I saw that you mentioned Noah's Ark....I have heard wonderful things about this show. We would love to take our kiddos there soon. There is also the Butterfly Palace, but it is just so-so....I had fun there, but only because my toddlers were with us.

Last edited by TammyJM; 06-17-2009 at 10:32 AM.
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!