View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 10:18 AM   #4
Pam Campbell
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDandPasquale View Post
id bring her around more dogs that are friendly to ensure her that its ok and not to be afraid of other dogs. Maybe some playdates?
She is fine with our two Boston Terriers that tower over her. I am just so sad because this didn't start until the whole incident with Bo. Now I wonder if I was the one that traumatized her when I screamed at Bo and ran after her to pick her up!!! I feel so bad. My husband came to get me for lunch and all I could do was cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbon View Post
I really wouldn't do this until she's older & has had all her shots. Afterwards, this would be a great idea!

Chelsea used to tinkle a little when I'd go to pick her up, but hers was more of a happy excitement issue. It only lasted a month or so (thank God!). I think with a little time, and her assurance that you aren't going to hurt her, she will stop on her own.
She tinkled on my husband at lunch. She was really excited to see him. Now it seems like almost every time we go to pick her up she tinkles a little bit. Even when it is her idea and she comes to my feet WANTING to be picked up. She tinkles. Even if we just go towards her as if we might pick her up...she tinkles. We will just go slow and reassure her.
Pam Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!