View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 09:43 AM   #7
TammyJM
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiemommy View Post
oh there is a good restaurant there that throws rolls and i can not remember what it is call ed but i will ask hubby when her gets home. someone else might know theres all kinds of stuff to do there to much to name the shows are great
i know they have that titanic thing but i have not done that yet sounds fun ive been to silver dollar city it was ok
This restaurant is called Lamberts and it is actually in Ozark, MO....very short drive from Branson, though.

Anne, you will be visiting my home stompin' grounds....I was born and raised in the Branson area (actually Springfield, MO). I cannot even begin to tell you how much there is to do there! You have to have to have to visit Silver Dollar City...that's a must. Silver Dollar City - Branson Missouri You need to do a little bit of shoppin' at The Landing and maybe hit a music show. There are a bunch to chose from. Dolly Pardon has a fun restaurant that is there...it's called, Dixie Stampede. Gosh, you could just drive up and down the Branson strip and found all sorts of things to do. There's a Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum...it's okay. There's a wax museum...I have never been to it. I saw someone mention the Titantic...I have never been to it, but have heard great things. How long will you be in Branson? There's just sooooo much to do that you will want to pick and chose based on how much time you have to spend there.

You are welcome to email me.

Tam
TammyJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!