View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 12:22 AM   #10
Nikitta34
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMaRLeysMoM86 View Post
Just thought of one LoL What is the longest you have had her in her carrier. I think I would feel so bad if I had to keep her in the crate for 13 hours! And Marley is potty shy... she still goes, but she seems to go in the corner where we can't see her in the house. hence why I put the pee pads in that area!
The longest she's been in the carrier was probably..... 5 or so hours. I always take her out on flights to either sit on my lap/cuddle with me (but then she usually wants to explore... for her own safety I keep her leash on her just in case she makes a dash for it). I take her out in the bathroom like I said before, and that is where she pees. Thankfully she doesn't mind peeing in front of me. I also try to let her get some good exercise on layovers. (Speaking of which, I have FOUR flights to get back to Seoul... then a 2-hr bus ride!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMaRLeysMoM86 View Post
Oh yeah , another... how did you get her to be qualified as a service dog... I would like to do that if possible.
I didn't qualify her through a program or anything... just had my doctor write a note saying that it is her recommendation that Meg be with me. Then you have to call the airline a ocuple days in advance of the flight so they can put a service dog on the manifest/roster. PM me if you want more details.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!