View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
FeistyYorkie
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default The most beautiful feisty MONSTER ever!!

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hello since i'm new to this site. I'm a first time dog/yorkie owner and let me say that it has been quite a journey. Even though i've only had Gabby for about 2 weeks now she's been a fun yet hectic experience. She is in fact a little cute monster and has so much energy!! Being a first time dog owner...well let me say reality has set in! I have to keep my eye on Gabby constantly. I have to say KUDOS!! to anyone that has kids. I'm sure kids are more of a responsiblity but Gabby is my kid. Also i'm amazed at how smart she is for only being almost 11 weeks old. I've already taught her to sit and lay down. Still working on the "roll over" command, and she definitely knows the world NO!! But even with all these brain smarts, she doesn't understand where her "potty place" is!! But never fear, i'm confident she'll get that down as well. I am so glad there is a place like this to come and seek advice, get compliments on our little buddies and just understand that we all love our yorkies!! Thank you everyone and take care. Here is a picture of Gabby, barely caught her sitting still!!
Attached Thumbnails
The most beautiful feisty MONSTER ever!!-gab.jpg  

Last edited by FeistyYorkie; 06-16-2009 at 04:17 PM.
FeistyYorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!