View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #1
Pam Campbell
Donating YT Addict

Default Introducing Miss Gracie Belle!!

She is absolutely precious!!! We picked her up on Saturday and just like a new mommy I have been exhausted!!! She sleeps in a playpen next to our bed. I expected her to cry the first night for her birth mommy but no way. She was a big girl and slept all night. Meanwhile Mommy laid awake waiting for her to wake up!!! LOL! She will be 11 weeks old on Thursday. She ate well Saturday but then Sunday came and she would not eat ALL DAY!!! I gave her a little Nutrical but it worried Mommy to death. Finally about 6 pm I boiled a chicken breast, cooled it and cut it up tiny. Finally, when mixing the chicken breast with her regular kibble-she ate. Monday she did fine just eating her kibble. Little stinker! She has already learned to play fetch with her mini tennis balls and her stuffed duckie! Too cute. I couldn't ask for a better puppy. Right now she is using the potty pads or outside and does great. Only a couple of accidents which weren't her fault at all. I own my own portrait studio so she will be coming to work with Mommy. Today was our first day. Strapped her little crate in the car along with some toys. She traveled fine. Such a sweetie!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing Miss Gracie Belle!!-gb-1.jpg  
Pam Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!