View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 09:48 AM   #21
ajabj5
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Can't Let Go

I had never breed before either. And upon deciding to do so my first littler was back in January. We had 5 three boys and two girls. The one little girl I fell in love with and decided to keep her after all she was the first litter for me too. The second little girl is very small and I am holding on to her until she gets a bit bigger and have her spayed myself because she looks as though she may be to small to breed and to prevent anything bad from happening to her.

One of the boys my mother has, the other two boys are little sweet hearts. One was sold and I cared for him held him but tried my best not to get to attached. -Didn't happen- he wasn't named he was just middle boy. The other boy no one wanted because he was a boy.

Now that they are almost 5 months old I have posted them on a few websites. I have the same problem people want them but they want them for NOTHING...and because I ask questions they get offended. They don't deserve him if they aren't willing to talk to me about children, large dogs, if they have had a toy breed before, etc.

I don't know if I will breed again. It is still up in the air. Ok so now I have made the mistake of giving them names...It just didn't seem right not having anything to call them.

They are known as Milos and Dakota. It was their bed time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5076f1d_18.jpg (8.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 10097a0_18.jpg (9.2 KB, 7 views)
ajabj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!