View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 09:05 AM   #11
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalmom1987 View Post
Thanks TeresaM and Miabellamoure. Miabellamoure pm'd me and gave me some info on car seats on e-bay. I already thought about dog seats, "dealy misiles" are something that the post office trained me about(22years ago), so I know. But Teresa, what type do you have and where did you get them. I'm going to look at several types before deciding. I might have some restrictions due the convertible. Thanks again for the push for safety. I love my baby and want to take care of her for a long time.
Dion
Wow, if you're in a convertible, then I would say all the more a car seat is needed. The chance of them getting thrown out of the car is huge. Good for you for getting one. I got both of these styles at PetSmart, I've seen similar ones at Petco. I'm sure they would be available online from their website if you don't have one close by. I believe they are both Outward Hound brands. Although the one that Gracie is in says it's good for up to 12lbs, it was just too small for Boo, who is 10lbs, thus the larger more solid one for him. G & Yogi are both under 5 lbs and about 9-10 inches long. They fit very nicely in there.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!