View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 09:58 AM   #14
luvmydogs
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinasmom
Vets have something they give them. My peke got out once and I took her in and they groomed her and gave her a shot or something and said she wouldn't have pups. She was find the next day - little beast.... Missed all afternoon from work driving the streets and find her in a gang of all kinds/sizes - I was crying when I hit the vets and he just laughed at me!

Just explain to the vet that you DO NOT want her to get pg!

Best of luck.
I tried to tell every vet around here and they won’t do anything unless it’s for health reasons and they told me just to spay them UGHHHH. I HATE this Small Hick town. If they weren’t purebred and so many Ch in the lines so on I would of had them spayed. But they are and I want to have at least 1 more litter with Sky and at least 2 with Jasmine once she is old enough. Sky just had a litter of 11 pups, that was whelped this Last New Yrs Eve so I wouldn’t even think of purposely breed her again this soon. It’s not good for a dog’s body to breed back to back like that. If Sky is I may just get her fixed since she is 5 yrs old now and you don’t want to breed them to much after that age anyways. I dont know I"m a mess and will have to see what happens...I will let you all know what happens.

Last edited by luvmydogs; 10-22-2005 at 10:02 AM.
luvmydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!