View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 04:45 AM   #3
Nikitta34
YT 500 Club Member

Of course I'll share! I have only flown on United with Meg. I have a service dog letter for her and United seems to be the best company to fly on - so far. Knock on wood that I don't have any problems on Friday. I know people have flown on Delta/Korean Air with their dogs, but I think the ticket has to be booked under Delta, even though Korean Air runs the flight. You need to get a reservation for your dog ahead of time (WAY ahead of time) since 3-4 dogs are allowed in economy and the spaces fill up fast. Service dogs don't apply to this limit, of course.

I bring along pee pads and put them on the baby changing table so Meg can go to the bathroom during the flight. I also take her out in teh bathrooms if the flight attendants are strict and won't let me take her out while I'm in my seat. I try to tire her out a lot that morning iwht a good walk and NO naps so that she can conk out on the plane ride.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but of course there is lots more.... let me know if you have any specific questions. In the meantime, I'm going to hit the sack!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!