View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 08:31 PM   #13
bella_mia_hairy
YT 500 Club Member

I agree it is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry hard to let them go, when the time comes.

It is even harder when you have invested so much in one specific puppy. My 1st litter I had to do the same thing, His mom didn't reject him is was because he was the weakest one he weighed in at less than 2oz when he was born and the 5 other pups were double his size and would just push him out of the way, when feeding.

I stayed up the first 2 weeks of their lives and made sure he ate every 2hrs from his mom and feed him by bottle in between those 2hrs.

when it came time for them to leave. I could not part with him. He was the runt of the litter and now this sept. he will turn 2yrs old. and I could never imagine my life without him. On my page he is listed as Prince Lorenzo (papas) to all who love him............

I agree with the above poster If you chose not to keep him I would not let him go for 400.

But ultimately the decision is upto you and who you feel will love and cherish this pup and pups as you would have.....

Good luck and welcome to YT.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!