View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 07:47 PM   #5
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Patti asked me to post a prayer request for her neighbor, Nancy. Patti was too upset to come on herself. Nancy was helping her daughter move into a house in the area and she fell and hit her head on the cement floor in the garage. Patti and Jack were in their vehicle when ambulance and rescue went past them and they both got very scared when they saw where the ambulance went. Patti said Nancy cannot move, so this seems very serious. Patti would be grateful if you would say a prayer for Nancy, and also, her husband Mike and daughter, Katie. Thanks so much. I'm sure Patti will update sometime soon. I hope it's good news. Hugs to you, Patti and Jack!
Dear Connie, thank you so much for posting.

I just got a call from Mike he said," Nancy is in so much excruciating and tremendous pain in her back and neck that she couldn't bare to have them x ray or move her at all, so they are doing what needs to be done to get her comfortable so they can proceed with whatever they need to do. She can't move."
Please keep prayers going for Nancy. Mike and Katie really need them too. I will come back and post as soon as we get word from Mike.
Connie you are such a blessing to Jack and I, thank you so much for coming and posting.
Thanks to our Yorkie Talk Family here for your prayers for Nancy.
We know it was God that brought us to this sight for more reasons than the love of yorkies, we have witnessed many wonderful happenings through your prayers here for our personal needs many times over. As soon as we get word I will come back and post.

Hugs, Patti and Jack
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!