View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Shipments on July 10 and July 24 only

Some participants in the last GE were interested in the teaser postcards I sent to add a bit of suspense to my buddy's experience.

If you are interested in purchasing pre-printed postcards made especially for the gift exchange, take a look at the cards available. All you have to do is address the postcard, slap on a stamp, and mail it.

Postage is the greatest expense so if you order 10 or more, they are only one dollar ($1.00) each. They are purposely not dated or seasonal so that you can use any of them during any of the quarterly GE's.

A few of the cards are still being printed but all should be in stock by the third of July. Right now the target date for mailing out the postcard orders is July 10. In fact, July 10 and July 24 are the only dates I plan to mail out any postcard orders for the August 2009 GE. This timeframe will insure you will get your postcards in time for use and will not conflict with my other commitments.

You can view the postcards available at the Smilebox listed below. Order by sending a PM. Please send no money until postcards are received.

Thank you for your interest,
TOY (Debbie)

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4f54673...&blogview=true
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!