View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 05:03 PM   #3
Ice Lady
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miao View Post
If she has an estimated 10 years of her life expectancy to share with you still, it might do wonders to have her cataracts operated on and removed if it's not too late. If not, as long as you don't move things around too much, it wouldn't be so bad either.

Lots of love, a healthy diet, and keep her regularly exercised... all that will do wonders in keeping both of you happy for the years you have left to spend together.
Sugar Princess is in a very stable indoor environment. When we are outdoors she is ALWAYS on a leash. She has become very clingy. So far our vet has not recommended cataract surgery for her. He doesn't feel the benefits warrant the risk of the anesthetic. I go to the same clinic all the time but it seems that I never get the same vet. We will see what is recommended by yet another vet at her next check up.

Loving her is no problem. She is my little heart girl. She is getting one of the best commercial foods that I can get readily at this time. If circumstances were different I would do the home cooked thing for her.

Thank you for your input.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!