Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
EbonysMom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused Why?

Just wondering if anyone else has a yorkie as stubborn as my little Dixie! She loves me so much and loves to be held and loved. However when I open up the door sometimes for her to come in or go outside and sit down and try to get her to come to me for holding and snuggling, she will just sit and look at me or sit at the door refusing to come in even though I know she wants to. The other two yorkies that we have that belong to my twin daughters come right into the house and dixie just sits six foot from the door and refuses to come in. You have to go out and follow her around til she stops long enough for you to pick her up. We have tried leaving her outside while everyone else goes in hoping she will realize everyone else is in, eating dinner or something but this does not seem to affect her. When we go back and look at her she is standing in the same place looking at you and if you open the door she still does not come in. She is so stubborn. Any suggestions for getting her to come when I want her to?
EbonysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!