View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
MizMaRLeysMoM86
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Cry Worried, taking her to the Vet

So I posted yesterday about Marley's poop being hard. Now she is shaking this morning like she is cold but its not cold in our home. She had a large bowel movement last night but she still is not acting right. It's almost 8 in the am here and I am taking her in at 9. I tried giving her some banana, carrots and green beans last night , she ate a little. And this morning I gave her some pancake syrup ( about a tablespoon ) because I am worried about hypoglycemia ( shes 11 months and 4 lbs. ). I mixed her food with a little vegetable oil and some chicken and rice baby food so maybe it would help it "slide" out the back door. I felt so horrible leaving her at home to come to work right now. I am so worried. All she did was sit and look up at me and shake like she was cold. I have one more hour until the vet off base will be open. Please say a little prayer for us , hopefully all is well and I am just over reacting.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!