View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 09:23 AM   #9
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Shade

Our kids have Doggles that they wear on the motorcycle.
Ride Time.JPG
This was early last year, Gracie Ruth was too small for the small ones we had for Annie B. But you can see Boo wearing his. She has since grown and the pair we had for Annie fit her now. Doggles are the best for truly protecting the eyes.

Gracie also got these adorable Granny Glasses and visor from her Secret Buddy in the last gift exchange. They would not do well to protect her eyes from anything...but they sure are stinkin' cute on her!
Groovy.JPG

And I second miabellaamoure gentle caution of not letting your babies ride loose in the car. As much as I love to have them in my lap, the thought of them flying into the windshield or being ejected from the car during an accident sends chills down my spine. Please consider getting a doggie seat. They are up high enough to be able to easily see out the window and we get lots and lots of smiles from other motorist's when they see one of the kids sitting there with their happy faces on.
Lets Go Momma.JPG
You can barely make out the middle seat for Boo and on the far side is one for Yogi. It's especialy funny to see all 3 sitting in there smiling and grinning.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!