Thread: Yorkie in a Bag
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2004, 05:24 AM   #10
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

The only place so far that Toto hasn't been welcomed was Wal-Mart in Ft. Walton Beach. She was in my bag sleeping for most of the shopping but woke and heard voices and out popped her head! We figured it would be just a matter of time before we would be asked to leave so made short work of our shopping and sure enough the guy at the check-out said something! I just don't shop at Wal-Mart much anymore [my husband usually just picks up things we need from there and we make it a practice to shop where she is welcomed!] Usually if she is in my bag most people don't even notice and if they do ... just think she is toooo cute! So ... that's where I spend my money! We use common sense ... but if there are no foodstuffs present ... what's the problem? We found that the nicer restaurants [with outdoor dining offered] actually welcomed her! Their philosophy is ... you came here to relax, which includes your pet ... so you are ALL welcome! She just sits in her bag looking cute and flirting with everyone while we enjoy our meal! [she isn't a beggar]
bettyeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!