Thread: Killer BEEZ
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #3
erickajm
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
I have finally calmed down enough to tell you about my ordeal yesterday. I was riding along mowing my lawn. It's about 90 degrees, I'm sweating like crazy, and suddenly I felt a hot searing burn right in my left breast area. It seriously felt like a hot ember had landed. No camp fires around so I tore at my blouse to see what was wrong. There inside my shirt was a huge wasp, with its stinger still deep within me. I am not wearing anything under my baggy shirt, so this wasp has injected his stinger into a very tender area of my flesh. One not normally bared while I mow either!

A wasp is still a bug so I have a double fear of a bug on me and this searing pain which seems to be multiplying. I flail with my arms, alternating between grabbing inside my shirt, my legs are thrashing wildly, the mower is going awry from my usual neat rows. I am screaming at the top of my lungs but no one is home. I hope the neighbors were gone too as I am sure I was putting on quite a show by this time. I finally get the wasp trapped in folds of my shirt and render him senseless enough to drop to the ground. By then I have come off my seat enough the mower cut off. So I run inside for the sting kit, break open one of those little vials and rub the stuff on my sting. It is swelling, getting very red and creating a little knot, with the darker sting site in the middle. Looks sort of like...... oh no! Put on my bathing suit and jumped in the pool for a little cooling off and time to regain my composure. My son noticed the mower out in the yard today and asked if it quit working. I told him no, I just needed a break.......

Now the dang thing is itching. arrggggghhhhh! Killer beezzz.......
Ouch! I do have to say, you did a great job of narrating your story. I pictured it all in my head...except, I would have just taken my shirt off I'm sure.. Hope your breast is feeling better...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!