Thread: Supernatural
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 02:23 AM   #1
Roxy 87
YT 500 Club Member

Default Supernatural

Are there any other Supernatural fans out there? I love the show! I was surfing the net and found out that there's going to be a Supernatural convention in Vancouver in August! GUH! Both Jared and Jenson are going to be there along with all the other fan fave characters. They're having autograph sessions, set tours, photos! GULP! But all the reserved seating (all the great seats, lol) are sold out, all the tickets for the Jared and Jenson autograph sessions are sold out all the photo tickets for Jared and Jenson are also sold out. Like what in the world? I totally wish I paid more attention and found out about this waaaaaaaaaaay sooner because I totally would have spent a bundle for all of it. lol. I have such a crush on Jared. My cousin lives in Vancouver and I would've had free boarding at her apartment. Sucks. What a dream that would've been. Alas it'll never happen. Oh, poor ole' ordinary me always misses out on this great stuff. Ah, well. The sky is blue, the grass is green, I have my baby yorkie, I have my health, family and friends. I'll have to worry about meeting Jared some other time, maybe when I'm like 80. lol.
Roxy 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!