View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 11:07 PM   #7
Geitas_Mommy
Yorkie Yakker

Well, the little girl is 2yrs old and apparently only produces 1 to 2 puppies at a time. The little boy was being used to breed with poodles because he was too big to breed with Yorkies (he's about 8 pounds) and they are not breeding Yorkie Poos anymore. They are in okay shape, I have definitely seen worse. Thier nails were so long they were like sharp pointy talins. They both had heavily matted undersides and FREAKEDDDDDDDD OUT when I went to clip the mats out with scissors. ( I knew better than to get the clippers out,lol). The little boy will probably have to have some back teeth pulled, but I think the little girl just needs a supreme heavy cleaning. We are going to the vet on Monday morning to get exams, shots, heart worm tests, micro chips, and appointments for spaying and neutering. Capt. Jack is hoseing my house down like it's on fire. Neither one are socialized at all, but Capt. Jack seems more receptive. It's so cute though, when I pet Capt Jack , Sparrow will curl her lips at me and then lick Capt Jack where ever it is that I thouched him.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!