Thread: Parvo
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 10:03 PM   #6
Jacqulyn
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you everyone who has offered prayers. We are still hanging in there this evening. I have bleached all the floors and started on the walls. The doc said it wouldn't matter. There is no getting rid of it. He said the only way to get it out of the home would be to get rid of everything and rebuild a completely sterile home and yard and live in a bubble. I understand that there is no way of knowing where it is and with five acres to contend with it is impossible. But know that I am bleaching all the floors( as I do 3-4 times a day anyways) and even going to wipe down the walls with bleach water. I am just still in denial that this is happening. He also said that since our dams are well vet'd it works against us. That Bitches who do not get the recommended care often have better immunities to pass on. I don't know if I believe that, but it does make sense that they would have more natural immunities. I just hope that these babies pull thru. It is never easy losing one, and to lose a whole litter or half at this age is heartwrenching. I have a hard enough time with them leaving home, to have them pass on so horribly is...awful. Not even the worst dog deserves to suffer like this. Thank you all who are thinking of my babies. And any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Jacqulyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!