View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 06:27 PM   #1
Geitas_Mommy
Yorkie Yakker

Talking Geita and I are so excited! New Rescues!

I couldn't find the rescued Yorkie thread or I would be posting this exciting news there. So the other day I was talking about how excited Geita gets when she is around other Yorkies. But around here we very rarely get Yorkies into rescue. Well, I spoke too soon. Not one but two Yorkie rescues are sitting in my living room right now! I just picked them up an hour and a half ago. So far all we know about them is what the breeder told us. The little boy is 4 yrs old and his daughter, the little girl is 2 yrs. old. They have been in there breeding cages since they were old enough to breed (whatever age the people decided that was). And the little boy has in cataract in his right eye. They are both very scared, but the boy is more outgoing and he is very protective of the little girl. The little girl is so scared that she won't even look at anyone. She just keeps her back turned, it's so sad. We are going to wait until tomorrow to give them their baths and I will try to groom them up a little and take more pictures. For now they are camped out on the monster dog bed in front of the fireplace. By the way, I havn't come up with names yet so I am definitely open for suggestions!
Attached Thumbnails
Geita and I are so excited! New Rescues!-new-rescues-1.jpg   Geita and I are so excited! New Rescues!-new-rescue-babies-2.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!