Thread: omg
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #4
cj125
Mia, Max and Moe's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindieRose View Post
Call me crazy, but as long as this woman wasn't trying to sell her child, and she just wanted to find someone to love him because she knew she wasn't a good mom, well I hope that they just get her help and not put her in jail. How many crack or meth addicts just leave their child anywhere or desert them in places? Even though this was a really really poor way to try to find a home for a child, she may have actually been sincere in her attempt. I don't know what the laws are for that state, but in some states you are only allowed to safely leave your child at a hospital or law enforcement place up to a certain age without facing repercussions.
If she was trying to sell her kid.....lock her up. Get her help...and lock her up.

I agree with you. I'm happy she did it. At least her toddler might have a chance for a decent life now.

I think NE was one of the first states that allow a mother to drop off her child at any hospital, police station or fire department without any questions or arrests. Infact, I think they just had a big ordeal about how many kids were being dropped off there - teens and all.

Very sad...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!