Thread: Strange spot
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 12:13 PM   #2
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinksmum View Post
Hiya,

Bluebelle was out with DH this week and she came back with this little spot (like a bite on a human) about the same size as their weeny nipples. I just noticed today that its sort of manifested into a spot with a yellow head on it...
Wondered if anyone has any ideas what it might be, she is on anitibiotics at the moment, it looks almost ready to burst, not red, just with the sort of (sorry to be graphic) puss stuff that you get on spots. Should I squeeze it?
It has been really hot here today....don't remember noticing the change in it last night.

Thanks
Jeannette
can you take a pic as could be staph infection - do not pop and have vet or dermatologist take a needle and pop then put on slide as that is the most accurate cytology you will get as it is not contaminated as they can tell right away if staph infection this way or what it is so I would do that - my dog just had that done and she has a staph infection and on simplicef for 24 days to kill it as simplicef is not cheap but it is the easiest on their tummy and remember all antibiotics should be given mid meal so give 1/2 food then antibiotic then 1/2 food so it gets covered and not to upset tummy
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!