View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #5
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentley2004 View Post
I had a copy of the blood test and xrays and unfortunately did not make copies for myself. I gave them to the neurologist this morning. They did a normal blood panel - gave a list of 15-20 different results. I am going to take a look tomorrow, but since both vets agreed there was nothing out of the ordinary and everything was normal I didn't even think to take a copy.

I fasted him last night thinking they would probably do a pre/post bile test, which they did end up doing this morning. I've been reading about this Protein C test, but neither vet made mention of this.

He eats Eukaneba puppy food - little kibbles. Treats are New Balance Turkey. I imagine the protein is high - I will have to take a look.

I'm in Southern California - Santa Monica. I was referred to Dr. Hanson in Tustin, but since I couldn't get there today and wanted some initial workup, I took him to another referral in the valley whose vets were all once part of the California Animal Hospital (they treated both my other babies when they were ill).
One of the best vets in the country is located in Santa Monica. Dr. Jean Dodd. Do a search for her info.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!