View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
sandyapk
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default May I vent please.....

We have opened up our home to a young lady that has run away from home. (She is not a minor.) She does not do drugs, drink or smoke. We have known her for 15 years. Long story I will try to condense. We were friends with her parents and had a horrible falling out. The mom is just not a nice person. She spread horrible untrue stories about me. (HORRIBLE person.)
So slowly this girl is opening up and it is so sad. The abuse she has suffered just sickens me. Emotional and physical and verbal abuse. I wonder if there is even more she is afraid to talk about. We are just trying to provide a stable safe, loving environment so she can get her self sorted out. She is working and going to school . She pays for everything for herself, including college. She spoke with her dad and told him where she was. He said oh thanks just like a kick in the stomach going there, and then said have a nice life, bye. Now they are telling people they don;t know where she is. OMG are you kidding!
Her parents are lying and starting drama. They must be so afraid the truth about them leaking out. Supposedly they are good church going people. I am just so ticked off at the things that they have done to keep this girl in a bubble. She is over 20, does not drive, does not have a license, does not have many friends outside of internet things like facebook and church. She has been so controlled and overprotected. She is so afraid of them, she wrote them a note and left. I wish I could buy her a car and put her in an apartment. But maybe a normal home is just what she needs.
sandyapk is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!