View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 03:58 PM   #59
Breeze
Puppy Luv
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miao View Post
I think that's unfair and uncalled for. With the way this thread is turning out, I am not surprised that the parties involved are getting a bit riled up and of course, having their fun taken out of this... I have read the previous pre-GE threads on the positive of GE's and had thought this one time would be fun to follow all that GE was meant to represent to the majority who had posted their thoughts on the topic here and this other thread made it seem a positive thing to look forward to.

But that IF doesn't apply to this particular G/E yet, does it? The issues here aren't stemming from someone not having received theirs yet or not told to expect it still. It's still a little too soon to tell if it's even been lost in the mail let alone "not sent out" for either of the recipients left still waiting. So a replacement gift isn't the issue here... yet.

Okay, so I think I can safely assume this is not addressing mypreciouspups' SB(s) problem rather, it is addressing Mary's, in which case, as previous posts indicated and keeps getting overlooked with the heated emotions, Mary has been kept in contact period.

If this is directed at any specific person, I think we'd have to ask each of them themselves to find the answer as I can tell you what I'd feel, but I'm not even participating. And I thought we were still living in the present GE and not covering all of the future "if"'s. And if we're talking about next time, then maybe after this thread, for anyone who has read through it, might rethink many things.
Ok, so people can be snarky to me, and I can't say anything? Not ok in my books.

I was talking about the GE's in general and was not meaning any particluar situation, person or exchange. Period. Your assumptions were wrong.

I was suggesting an idea that can prevent this from happening in the future.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!