View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 10:12 AM   #6
Wabbit
Love my little flowers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
Congrats on getting your package and lots of empathy for the computer problems!

Glad to hear Daizy got her gift package! Here I have been thinking someone was playing a joke and making you wait til the very last gift to be delivered! Nice package -- could not open the smilebox but just reading through your list it sounds like a wonderful collection! Most unique sounds like the Yorkie fingernail file! I have never seen one of those before. LOL!

My computer is starting that ultra S-L-O-W operation that usually signals the last of its usefulness. I don't like getting a new computer, having to start all from scratch again! Maybe I will take this one in and actually let them transfer data on to a new one. Read they will do that for you at Best Buy. Thank goodness for the Geek Squad! I wouldn't even mind buying a new one quite so much if I just knew more about them. As long as everything operates perfectly fine, I am good to go. First sign of trouble and I am befuddled! I am in that in-between-age. I am too old to have learned computers at my entry level. By the time we had them in all the offices, I also had someone to do the work on them for me. Then I retire and am faced with learning it all myself! So, I know a weird assortment of computer things and somehow have missed a LOT of basics.

Thanks so much!!!! I'm not sure why the Smilebox isn't working for you and Mercury!!!! Cuz it works for me...and Lindsay was able to see it...hmmm

Yah not having internet for over a WEEK...was ABSOLUTE torture!!!! I'm moving NEXT week and OMG if I have to go without it again...that will be TOO MUCH!! LOL
RIP Honey Rose & Jasmine
Wabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!