Thread: I feel guilty
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 07:03 AM   #12
Amazing Yorkies
YT Featured Breeder
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMaRLeysMoM86 View Post
So I might be writing this because it's that hormonal time of the month but here goes Last night I actually slept on the couch with Marley and not my DH. I don't think he minds when that happens but I don't want to make a habit out of it. I just couldn't help it. I got up to put her to bed and went to the bedroom, then realized that I forgot something in the other room where I make her sleep. As soon as I walked back in she perked up and looked at me like " See! I knew you wouldn't leave me here by myself!" The longer I have her, the more I find myself sitting at work wanting to go home to be with her. Maybe I have issues LoL. I felt guilty this morning though when my DH came into the living room and looked at me and Marley. She was all curled up by my stomach and just looked up at him. He didn't say anything though. Do any of you ever sleep with your furbaby as opposed to you significant other?
LOL.. Since my DH didn't let the "kids" sleep with us, MY bedroom, (formally known as the spare bedroom) and MY bed is full of "kids"....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!