View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 03:44 AM   #1
LondonsMom
Yorkie Yakker

Confused London get spayed today

London is getting spayed today, I had to drop her off last night at the Humane Society again, it broke my heart to have to take her back there, not that it's a bad place because it isn't, but I'm afraid she will think we have abandoned her.

Picture this: You have lived in a cage all your life with little human contact, then some angels came and took you and all the "inmates" around you. You got bathed, clipped, given shots and in one day had more human contact than you had had for the 3 years you have lived. Then a crazy lady and her daughter came to the new place and picked you up and cried and within 60 minutes you were in a new home. Then after a week you are finally realizing these people love you and you have a home. Then they take you back to the "new" place where they found you and drop you off there again. Those people put you back in a cage and you don't know what's coming next!
I am so worried that London thinks we have abandoned her, I can't wait to pick her up today. London was doing so well and we finally "graduated" to puppy pads and she was actually letting me know when she had to go potty. I really don't want her surgery to set her back in her progress. I will be spending the rest of the day worrying about her.

Good morning, everyone, just wanted to share my fears with people that understand. I know she will probably be okay.
LondonsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!