View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #8
AddieLove
Loving Addie Since 2008

I believe if you go to their website, you can locate a store through there. They have a puppy brand that I fed mine. When they get older, you can then decide whether you want to go with their Super 5 Mix (they have many flavours, some for senior dogs, some for sensitive tummys) or their Core. The Core is their grain-free one. I went from Royal Canin to Science Diet (which I switched out of because I found out SD wasn't that great) to Wellness and Addie was okay with it. She liked the Science Diet better than she liked the Puppy Wellness. I just felt like she wasn't eating that much of it. I switched to Evo and she wouldn't even touch the Wellness. It made transitioning very difficult. She would just grab food in her mouth, walk to the carpet, set it down and then pick out the Evo pieces to eat.
But it really is all about personal preferences for dogs. I'm sure there are many dogs who love that brand. Wellness as a dog food is pretty good, so rest assured in that respect.

I ... I actually can't even remember what your questions were. I got so distracted by my Wellness story. I hope something I wrote helped!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!