View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 01:45 PM   #11
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyJM View Post
I agree...I find the whole thing odd. They say that the air conditioning was running.....does this mean that the keys were in the ignition?? If so, the robbers took a Yorkie-Chi dog, but not the Escalade??

Hmmmm....

Who knows...might not be true...or might be. The lesson learned is that the very first thing to do if you lose a pup is post signs everywhere!!! I also believe you post a reward. Whether it sends a message or not is not the point..you want your pup back! People will steal them and sell them to someone....so why not offer a reward that will be more than they will get by selling him/her??? Think about that!
As for the auto running. I used to travel a lot and have a remote start on my SUV. I believe it was MS that did not allow pets in the rest area buildings so I would lock my truck, set the alarm, start it with the remote and run in quickly.
Now going to dinner and leaving a pup in your car is ridiculous...I agree.
The main reason I posted this story was because of the signs...that is an excellent message. Most people start running around aimlessly looking for a pup that is on the run. Run and post signs at the same time so that if he/she is seen someone might see the sign and call!
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!