View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 03:44 PM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default The cutest thing happened today.

Oh I have to share this. Mickey and Minnie had been waiting on me to play with them. and all I have to say is ok got get your toy. They run to the toy box and dig out the same toys each time. well mickey was digging in the toy box and found his witch is a stuffed toy with a pull rope on the end and Then Minnie went digging in the box for hers. It's a noisy little hard cat ball her fav. any way shes just digging away and cant seem to find it . So Mickey jumps back in and looks. Nope no ball. Mickey has his toy in his mouth and still digging in the toys. I dump it out onto the floor (no ball)
Minnie is like looking at me then looking at the toy box. Mickey starts running around the house toy in mouth he runs behind the chair and uses his foot to try and get it out. It was so funny me and my Husband was laughing so hard. once he got it out far enough Minnie grabs it up in her mouth and comes running. I would of loved to of got it all on video. I told Mickey he was such a good boy for finding Minnies ball for her. and he just looked so proud. lol
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!