View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
CGTA4
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Sad I think my coco is pregnant?!

I have a 2 yr old yorkie named coco and i think she is pregnant.the bad thing is it was not a planned breed and she was suppose to be fixed. Ive had coco since feb 08 and when i got her she had just had recently had pups was said to be fixed. She has never been in heat since ive has her. Recently coco got out of the house while we were doing lawn work and we didnt realize it until my fiance saw her and our neighbors dog in the street humping. The scary thing is that the dog is not a yorkie. Its about a 20 pound dog and im scared that my coco will die if she pregnant. I was upset about the dog humping coco but it was kinda our fault that she got out but didnt make it a big deal because she was suppose to be fixed. Lately weve started to notice weight gain, laziness and bigger nipples on her. How do i know for sure if she pregnant? My fiance seems to think its weight gain because coco has always been a little chucky but now her stomach feel really firm. If anyone knows anything please help!!!!1244.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment2454.jpg
CGTA4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!