View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
miabellaamoure
♥YORKIERESCUE.com♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I'm so sorry for Bella's diagnosis .

You are so on top of everything though, and your post was so informative too - it sounds like your vet is really on it as well. I have not been through this, so I don't have much to say about it - but are there any other antitussives she could try? Was stent surgery discussed or is now not the time for that?

I really wish you the best, and I know you'll get her through this - and with a good vet, you may be able to get her where she needs to be without further intervention. Keep us posted.
Stent Surgery was not discussed today but, he did mention it as a possibility if medications & weight loss were not getting her where she needed to be.

I've been so lucky to have found a Vet who's there for his animals and doesn't see $$ when a patient walks in his doors so, I know he'll lead me in the right direction for Bella's care.

I am also a Foster Mom for YTNR and he's been an invaluable asset to me with my Rescues. If he can't do something, he'll point you to who can without hesitation.

Still I'm the type that always likes to research something to also be familiar with it. That is why I am especially interested to hear from anyone who's been here or even ended up with surgery...where they took their pet for surgery (University?) and they're feelings with the outcome...pro's & con's.

I'm a sponge right now waiting to soak up any an all info...so anyone please feel free to share your story with me & Bella
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!