View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #4
miabellaamoure
♥YORKIERESCUE.com♥
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 Thank you for your warm wishes...

I'm trying to remember who's Thread I saw that listed the "3" different video links for Kennel Cough, Reverse Sneeze & Collapsed Trachea...was that you, Wylie's Mom?

If possible, could you link it into this thread for anyone else who might be interested or even questioning which their Yorkie might actually be doing?

I had actually just enrolled Bella into a pet health insurance program which would have actually covered this condition IF she had stayed symptomatic-free for the next 30 days and her medical records from her Vet could attest to that...unfortunately, we didn't make that window of time...sucks!

Which is another reason, I think linking that thread to this one could actually help someone else avoid the dilemma I've found myself in in regards to insuring their pet before they receive this kind of diagnosis.

They say hindsight is always 20/20 and if I'd listened to my gut feelings about what I thought was "reverse sneezing"...I'd have insured Bella long ago to ensure her future care down the road...I hope that makes sense!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!