Thread: YT rules?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 01:49 PM   #13
StewiesMom
Stewie Rox the Sox
Donating Member

Donating a couple bucks to a site doesn't make you an owner. It helps keep the site working AND working quickly. I don't understand what is so hard to grasp about that. Its not selling stock in YorkieTalk. I think that everyone should do a little research into how much new servers cost to hold thousands of Yorkie Lovers and realize that the donations aren't paying even HALF of the cost. I know that's what I did and I thought "wow. If every single person donated a dollar, that still woudln't pay the bills! server upgrades are expensive!"
Why shouldn't things that Admin doesn't like get locked or bleeped out?

To me, YorkieTalk is like Admin's HOME and whatever or whomever Admin doesn't want in his HOME can be deleted or asked to leave. If someone was writing a bunch of crap or saying a bunch of crap in your HOME that you didn't like, wouldn't you reserve every right to "delete" the crap or them all together? I believe so.

and I agree with Chachi about the "cliques". Of course people who post 4500 times in a short time they've been on YorkieTalk will have comrardery and commentary about everything. Also, little nicknames or inside jokes brought over from other threads. Its natural and its FUN!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!