View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 04:56 AM   #1
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Default Ok everyone...remember the FREE AKC yorkies I told you about??

Well, I e-mailed them and this is what I got back!! Can you even imagine!! With all the scams out there do these people actually think someone would fall for this?? I wasn't able to copy the pictures but, they sent pictures of the puppies as well...They are ADOARBLE!! I don't know who they belong to..probably somebodies web site! These people are RIDICULOUS!!
This was their response:

Greetings to you from the house of the lord,

How are you today, hope fine? thanks for your urgent response and interest in taking and creating a good home and care for our babies and i hope their save will be fine with you. My adorable Yorkshire Terrier (puppies) are still very much available for adoption. they are 14weeks old, the male named (cahced) weigh 2lbs and the female named (Terra) weigh 2.5lbs and will weigh big when fully grown. they are both A K C registered and shots are given up to date. both of them are my darling sweetheart and super spoiled! They both have a sweet personality and loves to play and be carried around. I want you to know that i and my family(my wife and 3 kids are on a missionary trip to west africa)along with the 2 Yorkshire Terrier Puppies.So later on we notice that the weather here in africa is very very bad for the puppies to sustain here with us on the missionary trip.So my wife and I decided to ask one of our friend in the state to help us put the advert of the newspaper that we are looking for someone to adopt our babies to the state back.I am very glad that you are willing to take care of them and provide them a good and wonderfull home.

Please take note that we should have ask our friend that assist us to place the advert on the paper to adopt our babies.But he is a very busy man,he does not have time to spend with the puppies.So that is why he has to put the advert on the paper.

All papers will accompany the puppies when shipped to you, Due to our long staying over here in africa , and the bad weather my Wife and I have concluded to get good home and care for our babies. We are not charging or selling them to you for money but to save thier lifes saved and care for them so this means that, you and i will be paying for the shipment of the puppies to you. they are VET checked, but right now we are in Africa on a Christian mission with my wife and 3 kids together with Terra and Cached, we have the puppies right here with us.

We are going to ship to you via a Diplomatic Courier Service Company with Express Delivery on next day delivery, if you are really interested in having my little babies, i want you to get back to me with the below information of yours.

Your Full Name :
Your Mailing Address:
Your Tel #:
The Nearest Airport To You:

Provide me with the above details of yours to proceed in the shippment of the puppies to you.Please if you know that you are not capable of taking very good care of my babies, do not reply me because i am giving them out because of bad condition and we're spending months for the christain mission and i don't Terra and Cached to die in this bad weather. And because we don't have time to take care of them due to the missionary work before us here. They are priceless to me,therefore i am giving both for free, so i will like you to get back to me with your full name and full address including your nearest airport so that i can find out shipping cost, I want you to know that you and i are paying for the shipping cost.The shipping company is just 5-10mins drive.

So i will want you to email me now to know if you are ready to take the babies from us and give them a good home and also i want you to know that you and i will be sharing the shippment fare of the puppies back to you in the state as soon as i find out the cost.

I've attached two pics of Cached and two pics of Terra.
Thanks and God bless you,
Robin.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!