View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 09:16 AM   #6
Geitas_Mommy
Yorkie Yakker

It was a very pale yellow but transparent, almost un-noticable. I am constantly checking her and grooming her so if it was not for that it probably would have gone un-noticed. Geita and I were at the vet this morning at 8 a.m. and we waited for our vet to show up which was not until about 10:15 a.m. As soon as Dr. Odom walked through the door I began telling her what was going on and asking if it could possibly be Pyrometra. She said it was very likely my Geita girl's problem and took her straight into the exam room to start blood work and prep her for surgery. So now it is just a waiting game, I have been praying that my little Geita Lupita makes it out of surgery okay. Although I have only had her for a little over six months she has my heart in her little paws and I love her more than words can say. I have been waiting for a call since I got home but I think I am going to call and check on her instead of waiting, I know how busy it can get up there. As soon as I get some one on the phone I will post another update. Thank you for all your help.
Geitas_Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!