View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 03:37 AM   #13
manolos mom
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Love

PA, Dr. Carlos Hodges Valley Central Vet Referral, 210 Fullerton Avenue, Whitehall, PA 18052 610-435-1553 Yes must be referred by a veterinarian. Has emergency center. specializes in all surgical procedures Appx. $1500
PA, Dr. Carlos Hodges Whitehall, Pennsylvania Valley Central Veterinary Referral near Allentown,
PA, Dr. Chick Weisse, Diplomate. ACVS 3800 SPRUCE STREET PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104 (215) 898-4680 YES VETERINARY HOSPITAL OF THE UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA ASST. PROFESSOR OF SOFT TISSUE SURGERY APPROXIMATELY $2300.00
PA, Dr. P. Mayhew University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia Matthew Ryan Veterinary Hosptial TN, Dr Karen Tobias Univ of TN, Knoxville YES UT College of Vet. Med. GREAT!! Specializes in LS Research $1200 - $1400 Here are a few names I have found. You need to insist on a Protein C test before you spend all this money on a shunt that may not be there. Im not sure of the address the Protein C test is sent to, but its at Cornell Uni. You can pull up the site in the Yahoo group, Protein C test. I would contact Cornell to get an address and I think it needs to be sent in dry ice. Your Vet will need to do this but you need to give him or her specifics. Good Luck, hope this helped.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!