View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 09:15 PM   #14
YorkieLove77
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugz4all4 View Post
My Tucker is the exact same way. He is a fire cracker and keeps me on my toes all day long. Taking him out to pee is a chore, he is distracted by cars, birds, bugs, bird poop, the neighbors mowing, even the slightest bit of breeze blowing will distract him. It takes us sometimes almost 15 minutes for him to pee. He is almost 9 months old. I too think that the food he was on a small pup made him bigger than what he was suppose to be, he is almost 9 pounds but I dont think the food has anything to do with how hyper they can be. He has been on 4 or 5 different brands of food and not one has made a difference in how he acts. He has a great little personality and I love him to pieces but Im looking forward to the day that he calms down. . I have a ton of toys for him, take him outside alot for walks and my kids play with him all night long and so far I havent found anything that works to settle him down. If you find something that works please send the tip on my way..
You've just described my JoJo to a T. He is also 9 months old and oh my God does this little guy have energy! It's like he's on speed lol. I take him for a walk twice a day, and play with him a lot as well, but just like the energizer bunny, he keeps going and going... It's funny because when he was younger he was much more mellow and I wished he'd be more energetic. I guess I should've been more careful what I wished for!
YorkieLove77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!